Views:39 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-27 Origin:Site
The eccentric locking collar bearing is especially suitable for applications where the direction of rotation is inconvenient. On one side of the inner ring of the bearing, there's an eccentric extension that cooperates with the locking ring. Rotate the locking ring on the inner ring extension within the direction of rotation and tighten the hexagon socket screw on the eccentric sleeve to lock the collar and bearing to the shaft. for instance, 390000 series spherical bearings Y-bearings.
In the maintenance, many operators won't disassemble the eccentric locking collar bearing, or install this eccentric locking collar bearing is susceptible to directional errors, so it's necessary to introduce the disassembly and a spotlight points and a spotlight of such eccentric locking collar bearing matter:
First, the eccentric locking collar bearing disassembly.
1. First use the hex wrench to loosen the locking screw on the eccentric sleeve of the bearing, then use a little iron rod to insert the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve of the highest cover, loosening the eccentricity against the direction of rotation of the shaft set.
2. Loosen the bolts that secure the bearing housing. Remove the bearing from the shaft alongside the housing. Note that before the bearing seat at one end of the shaft is removed, the bearing bolts at the opposite end of the shaft should be loosened to stop the bearings at both ends from being damaged by one another.
Second, the installation of an eccentric locking collar bearing
1. Before installing the eccentric locking collar pertaining to the shaft, the bearing pin of the bearing sleeve must be unplugged, and therefore the surface of the journal should be smoothed and cleaned, and therefore the oil should be rust-proof and lubricated at the journal (allowing the bearing to be slightly on the shaft) Turn).
2. Apply lubricant to the bearing seat and bearing mating surface, and install the bearing into the bearing housing. Then assemble the assembled bearing with the bearing housing on the shaft. Push it to the specified position for installation.
3. don't tighten the bolts of the fixed bearing housing, in order that the bearing housing can rotate within the bearing housing. Also, install the opposite end bearing and a seat on an equivalent shaft, turn the shaft a couple of turns, and let the bearing itself automatically find the position. Then fasten the bearing block bolts.
4. Install the eccentric sleeve. First, an eccentric sleeve is placed on the eccentric step of the inner sleeve of the bearing and tightened by hand within the direction of rotation of the shaft. Then insert or hold the tiny iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve. Iron rod. Make the eccentric sleeve securely fast, and eventually lock the hexagon socket screw on the eccentric sleeve. b. The bearing with the eccentric sleeve is fastened, the bearing is sleeved on the shaft, and therefore the position is about. Firstly, the eccentric sleeve is rotated within the direction of the shaft, then the highest wire, and therefore the shaft is tightened on the eccentric sleeve.
HOJE Bearing company specializes in all kinds of bearings for many years. All raw materials and accessories have been carefully selected to ensure a good user experience.